2018 SENIOR INDOOR AND OUTDOOR HOCKEY FEES:
Hockey Senior: R600.00 for the season
|Masters member (Incl summer league & KZN league but excl. senior league KZN union hockey fees)||35 +||R1 200 (R450 discount if senior league registered)|
|Senior league||14 +||R2 550|
|Senior league||student 14 – 30||R2 100|
|Social (Incl parking disk & bar discount card)||R450|
Entrance Levy – turf R600.00 (This is to be paid by new members unless the member is Riverside Junior member or Northwood Old Boy)
- Payments are to be made within 7 days from date of registration.
- Should a member require payment terms or wish to pay by means of a credit card – please contact email@example.com
- Riverside Sports family discounts apply and will be passed on to members on application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students are to forward copies of their student cards to email@example.com
- All subs for senior outdoor paid before 15 February 2018 will receive a discount of 5%.
Riverside Hockey Club
Acc. 1353 049 663
Branch Code. 135 329
Ref. Members Name*
Email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Outdoor Practices and League:
Training will be communicated by coaches once teams are announced. These training sessions are for the benefit of the players and their teams and it is imperative players have registered and paid ahead of the season starting in order to play. Late Registration Penalty is an additional R100.00. Please wear the appropriate training gear.
Teams & Contacts
For any queries regarding league, memberships, or training, please don’t hesitate to contact us on the below email address. Queries can also be sent directly to us through our Facebook page.
Chairman – Brendan McNamara
Vice Chairman – Nicole Mullins
Treasurer – Martin Baker
Head of Senior Hockey – Mondli Dlamini
Head of Junior Hockey – Shane Fouquereaux
Past Chairman – Wayne Phillips